maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: please sync m1 and m2 repos for Xerces 2.8.1
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2006 18:22:07 GMT
Okay, I've cleaned up the m2 sync repo. Please sync the m1 repo.

BTW - Maybe I'm just not getting it, but it seems very odd that I use
Maven 2 with a v4.0.0 POM and perform a deploy:deploy-file using
legacy style to the m1 sync repo, then do a manual upload of source
JARs to the m1 sync repo (legacy and classifier doesn't deploy to the
right folder), then the sync does a m1 to m2 publish and then I log a
MEV issue to get the right metadata for the m2 repo setup.

-Nathan

On 10/7/06, Carlos Sanchez <carlos@apache.org> wrote:
> That's other story and we can solve it if you provide the right
> metadata in http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV
>
> On 10/7/06, Nathan Beyer <nbeyer@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Even though I was able to update and correct the artifact's
> > maven-metadata.xml (plus correct checksums)[1]? It would be nice to at
> > least have this correct, so that the release version points to the
> > latest version, rather than the oldest.
> >
> > -Nathan
> >
> > [1] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/xerces/xercesImpl/maven-metadata.xml
> >
> > On 10/6/06, Carlos Sanchez <carlos@apache.org> wrote:
> > > Remove the one in the m2-ibiblio-sync directory

The

M2 repo, this