maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Beyer" <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: please sync m1 and m2 repos for Xerces 2.8.1
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 23:07:28 GMT
Even though I was able to update and correct the artifact's
maven-metadata.xml (plus correct checksums)[1]? It would be nice to at
least have this correct, so that the release version points to the
latest version, rather than the oldest.

-Nathan

[1] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/xerces/xercesImpl/maven-metadata.xml