maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: How to get ${localRepository} from plexus component (not mojo)
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 08:03:23 GMT
No I did not send that message 5 times.

I need the localRepository for calls like:

<snip>
artifactCollector.collect(
                 project.getDependencyArtifacts(),
                 project.getArtifact(),
                 managedVersions,
                 getArtifactRepository(), // ${localRepository}
                 project.getRemoteArtifactRepositories(),
                 artifactMetadataSource,
                 null,
                 Collections.singletonList(listener));
</snip>

or:

<snip>
getArtifactResolver().resolve(artifact, getProject
().getRemoteArtifactRepositories(), getArtifactRepository());
</snip>

--jason