maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject RE: Testing Harness release
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 03:16:03 GMT
This is true, however if the barrier to releasing the test harness is
too high, I can see it being a discouraging factor for its adoption by
plugins. Especially if it becomes a release liability. There is already
a release out there (1.0-beta-1) and the current version doesn't seem to
be any worse. (ok so the last point is the weakest of the 2 but hey!)

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse McConnell [mailto:jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 10:31 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: Testing Harness release

I think some docs need to be added and a mess of the maven stub usages
migrated from where they exist inside various pluging into this
artifact...I wouldn't say its close to release from that standpoint.

maybe someone else thinks differently, thats my 2 cents

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com