maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Fox" <bri...@reply.infinity.nu>
Subject RE: ScopeArtifactFilter
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 14:38:13 GMT
Well that's odd. In my case I'm using this for the dependency plugin but
I also want to support the other scopes. It means I have to write a
bunch of code around this existing class and I figured I couldn't be the
only one doing this. I'm not sure how adding:
>         else if ( DefaultArtifact.SCOPE_PROVIDED.equals( scope ) )
>         {
>             systemScope = false;
>             providedScope = true;
>             compileScope = false;
>             runtimeScope = false;
>             testScope = false;
>         }
>         else if ( DefaultArtifact.SCOPE_SYSTEM.equals( scope ) )
>         {
>             systemScope = true;
>             providedScope = false;
>             compileScope = false;
>             runtimeScope = false;
>             testScope = false;
>         }

Is a huge issue. What if it was an overloaded constructor with a flag to
say "yes I care about all the scopes"?