maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnaud HERITIER" <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next Maven 1.x using the new central repository
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2006 14:53:09 GMT
Yes but actually it will use a snapshot of maven-model.
To release it we have to release before :
- modello (I updated it the dom4j plugin to generate a reader which use an
URL and not only a Reader)
- maven-modello-plugin in the sandbox
- maven-model

We will also have to release all plugins which are using maven-model to
upgrade these dependency. As we talked about it some weeks ago, I
encountered some problems in the bootstrap if we only upgrade the dependency
in the core.

Arnaud