maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Arnaud HERITIER" <aherit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next Maven 1.x using the new central repository
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 21:29:01 GMT
Hi Jason.

  The eternal question ;-)
  We planned with Lukas to release the first RC during September. But as you
saw it, nothing happened. Lukas and I had some personal constraints that
didn't allow us to do it. And our new committers disappeared somewhere in
the space :-)
  I opened an issue to not forgot to do it before the RC1 :
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVEN-1789
  I did the change locally and it works fine. I'll try to commit it and to
publish a snapshot ASAP.

  Is there someone who planned to work on
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/WAGON-62 to allow us to know the user agent
used to download artifacts ?