maven-dev mailing list archives

From Philippe Faes <Philippe.F...@elis.UGent.be>
Subject change default compileSourceRoots
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2006 07:41:16 GMT
Dear all,

I'm working on a Maven plug-in that compiles VHDL code.My plug-in would
introduce a new packaging (say "hdl"). I would like to use the maven
compileSourceRoots and testCompileSourceRoots, but their default values
should be changed to "src/main/vhdl" and "src/test/vhdl".

I know this is easily done in the POM of a project, but I would like to
set these defaults of all projects with "hdl" packaging at once, while
still allowing individual "hdl" projects to override my default.
Is there an elegant way to do this?

thanks
--
ir. Philippe Faes