maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vinc...@massol.net>
Subject Issues with the maven-invoker-plugin plugin
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2006 14:33:14 GMT
Hi (John),

I'm trying to use the invoker plugin in exactly the same manner as it's used
in the assembly plugin. However I have 2 issues:

1) If I have the "clean" goal defined in goals.txt, it fails with:

[INFO] [clean:clean]
[INFO] Deleting directory
C:\dev\maven\trunks\plugins\maven-clover-plugin\src\it\contexts\target
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to delete directory:
C:\dev\maven\trunks\plugins\maven-clover-plugin\src\it\contexts\target.
Reason: Failed to delete file:
C:\dev\maven\trunks\plugins\maven-clover-plugin\src\it\contexts\target\build
.log. Reason is unknown.

[INFO]
[DEBUG] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to delete
directory:
C:\dev\maven\trunks\plugins\maven-clover-plugin\src\it\contexts\target.
Reason: Failed to delete file:
C:\dev\maven\trunks\plugins\maven-clover-plugin\src\it\contexts\target\build
.log. Reason is unknown.

2) The invoker keeps saying the build is successful even though it's not:

[INFO] [invoker:run {execution: integration-
[INFO] Building: contexts\pom.xml
[INFO] ...SUCCESS.
[INFO]

---------------------------------------
Execution Summary:
Builds Passing: 1
Builds Failing: 0

Any idea?

Notes:

* I'm using Maven 2.0.4
* I've built the invoker and plugin-management plugins from svn trunk

Thanks
-Vincent