maven-dev mailing list archives

From Cabasson Denis <denis.cabas...@insee.fr>
Subject RE: Provide site descriptor? (was: Missing site descriptor)
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 10:32:55 GMT
Following vincent, I worked on the modello-plugin-xdoc in order to handle
correctly the Doxia Decoration Model.

This has lead to the issue http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MODELLO-56 where
a patch is provided to upgrade the plugin (many thanks to vincent for fixing
previous problem).

The html generated can be viewed online:
http://dcabasson.developpez.com/maven/decoration.html

Even though this model is not cristal clear (specially the item part with
name/href or nested item), it's better than nothing.

Cheers!

Denis.