maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CI for M1 : Can I use a continuum instance somewhere ?
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 23:36:29 GMT
I think we should use the zone for both. The staging sites should be:

http://maven.zones.apache.org/staging/ (maven2)
http://maven.zones.apache.org/staging/maven-1.x/ (ie, following live
site structure).

If this is ok, can someone please create an issue in MPA to take the
list of committers and create accounts for them.

- Brett

--
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/