maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Milos Kleint" <mkle...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Common API for issue tracking systems
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 05:11:12 GMT
Just wondering, I'm not familiar with eclipse sourcebase.

If maven uses some eclipse APIs, thus using some eclipse binaries in
non-eclipse way (no osgi/plugin encapsulation) and then we use the
maven binaries in an eclipse plugin, can we get in trouble? (by having
2 versions of same binaries on classpath etc?)

Milos