maven-dev mailing list archives

From Neeme Praks <ne...@apache.org>
Subject unable to build 2.0.x branch
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 11:37:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to get Maven to work with WebDAV and was following
instructions on page
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/Deploying+3rd+Party+Jars+With+WebDAV

I checked out the branch made the changes and tried to build it. Didn't
succeed.

Then I reverted my changes and gave it another try. Still an error.

The issue seems to be with version resolution of wagon-provider-api.
Artifact manager DefaultWagonManagerTest gets
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.maven.wagon.repository.Repository.setProtocol(Ljava/lang/String;)V

I checked, the method is there (at least in 1.0-beta-1).

What is the best way to solve this?
Why isn't continuum getting the same error?

Rgds,
Neeme

attached also two output files:
  * mvn install
  * mvn -X install (you can see dependency resolution here)

before I ran the install command, I also did SVN update:
C:\install\mvn-src\maven-2.0.x>svn up
At revision 419214.