maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Tomasz Pik" <tom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Common API for issue tracking systems
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 07:18:34 GMT
On 7/4/06, Mik Kersten <beatmik@acm.org> wrote:
> Thanks for pulling me in Jason, this is good timing.  In terms of Mylar's
> 'Connectors' we currently have a robust and well tested framework for
> querying Bugzilla and JIRA.  Trac will be ready for experimentation within a
> week or so, and no, there is no Mantis connector yet.  The Bugzilla
> connector is already being used headless on the server by other projects,
> and we are a bout to de-couple the generic task/issue management API from
> Eclipse as well.

So it seems that the roadmap will be:
* Mylar project will provide 'Abstraction API' for and implementations for
  various trackers;
* Maven wil use those libraries in plugins that will deal with trackers
right?
Or you're going to move 'generic task/issue mgmt API' out of Mylar,
to somewhere elese (Maven Issue projects/Codehaus ? :)

Regards,
Tomek