maven-dev mailing list archives

From <roger.buten...@sdm.de>
Subject AW: [RANT] This Maven thing is killing us....
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 19:48:11 GMT
Unfortunately the SNAPSHOT-feature is broken (at least in 2.0.4): When you have a copy of a
snapshot versioned artifact, the jar is not updated when a new jar with same snapshot version
is uploaded to the repository. I already filed this as a bug and hope it will be fixed in
2.0.5. It is annoying to increase version numbers during development or sending mails around
"please delete xyz in you local repository...

Roger