maven-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: Repository Manager Lists
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 00:03:41 GMT

On 7 Jul 06, at 7:27 AM 7 Jul 06, Brett Porter wrote:

> +0
>
> Definitely want these, but I was really waiting until traffic
> demanded it, as there's none on here at the moment. Is this
> primarily about separating the commits?

No, discussions regarding the repository manager itself. FishEye is
setup for MRM so I can easily see the commits from there. It's here
if anyone else is interested:

http://fisheye.maven.org/browse/MRM

> The one thing I wanted to avoid was the initial ghost town of empty
> lists when we're trying to kick it along (even if there isn't much
> discussion now, I'd hope there will be after a release when people
> can tinker and there is some internal arch docs).

It's not going to be a ghost town list in the near future and before
any real discussion starts we should have the lists setup. Don't see
any downside to setting up the lists. Even if lists like SCM are
quiet it's still nice having them separated.

> - Brett
>
> On 7/07/2006 8:58 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:
>> Hi,
>> How about we setup some lists for the repository manager?
>> Jason van Zyl
>> jason@maven.org
>

> --
> Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/