maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r419367 - /maven/plugins/trunk/maven-jar-plugin/pom.xml
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 18:25:11 GMT
Brett Porter wrote:
> Hi Dennis,
>
> These should be inherited from the parent if you set the parent to
> 2-SNAPSHOT. This will also use a more recent snapshot of the plugin
> plugin which has the improved formatting of the goal parameter tables
> and doesn't overwrite your index.html :)

Sorry about that, I'll fix it ASAP. I just copied it from
maven-javadoc-plugin :)

When I tried to bump the parent to SNAPSHOT-2, I ran into strange
behavior. To be able to get this to work I put the ASF snapshot repo in
a profile. But now I have to supply  -P<profileId> on every run. There
must be a better way.

--
Dennis Lundberg