maven-dev mailing list archives

From Marcin Maciukiewicz <ciuk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reference to plugin's pom.xml during build.
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 11:12:03 GMT
Edwin Punzalan wrote:

> You can put any artifact as a dependency (whether it contains classes
> or just plain text files doesn't matter ) and then you can get files
> from it using the classloader Resource.
This is not solution for me. I'm working on plugin for eclipse builds.
There is set of ant-scripts and jars that have to be put in correct
place before I start build. What I expect to have is dependency
definition in my plugin's pom. M2 will care to satisfy this dependency
and I want to read this dependency information during the build. After
then I can expand this dependency and put it's contents in correct place.

"assembly:unpack" is something that I want to do. But dependencies have
to be read from plugin's pom.

Regards,
Marcin.