maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [m2] WAR plugin: broken help link
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 06:40:50 GMT
I've applied and published this version. I still had further comments,
but it's a definite improvement (draft2 was applied before the last
release - we'll have a 2.0.2 soon to rectify this and other problems).

Thanks Pete!

Cheers,
Brett

On 7/07/2006 10:08 AM, Pete Marvin King wrote:
>    hello, there's a new site documentations for the war plugin in the
> trunk. There's a better example of how to configure
>    webResources. it's the 4th draft, if you have any comments please
> post it in MWAR-48.
>

> Mike Perham wrote:
>> Looks like Brett committed draft 2 of the doc update in MWAR-48 and someone published
the site, bugs and all.  So the war site documentation needs to be polished and published
ASAP.  You can read through the patches attached to that issue and see if they provide the
info you need.

the "Filtering war dependencies" link is broken. Which is unfortunate, because that's exactly
the information I need right now. :P

Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/