maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] release maven-pmd-plugin 2.1
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2006 06:32:04 GMT
+1, pending the resolution of MPMD-36 (pom packaging, could be a won't
fix) and MPMD-34 (docs have one failure in docck).

One thing to watch out for - currently the parent is plugin parent
2-SNAPSHOT. We might need to either release that (setting the
plugin-plugin report to latest and just ensuring 2.0.5-SNAPSHOT is
installed to get the latest site), or roll back to 1 if there is a
problem with the circular dependencies.

- Brett

Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/