maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Common API for issue tracking systems
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 12:56:21 GMT
On 4/07/2006 8:16 PM, Steve Loughran wrote:
> very +1 too, though I'd like it decoupled from any partiucular build
> tool if possible, primarily because you can do other things outside the
> build itself. Imagine apps auto-opening bugreps on system crashes, for
> example.

None of the shared libraries (be it wagon, scm, doxia, issue, jxr, the
repository tools, etc) are coupled to a particular build tool. It's only
Ant that does that :)

Just flicking through it, there doesn't seem to be much there for the
issue stuff but I know that a couple of people have a keen interest
here, and there is code in the changes plugin, and some ruby code that
possibly does a bit more.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/maven/sandbox/issue/

Cheers,
Brett