maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RANT] This Maven thing is killing us....
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 12:34:46 GMT
On 3/07/2006 10:22 PM, Steve Loughran wrote:
> I'm kind of busy right now, so am not offering to do this, not until,
> say, September. But otherwise, it would be a really interesting thing to
> work on.  Anyone interesting in co-authoring?

Yep, I've been thinking about these issues for a while (and similar
timeframe for being able to do any sort of work on it). I'd be
interested in writing something on it.

In the mean time, I'd like to see some of the problems and ideas
collated somewhere. I'm hoping some of it is already written down in the
mails I have flagged.

I'm really keen to see the repository manager up and running as it will
start to give us a better view of the information already in there and
the ability to do some repository-wide analysis.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>