maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: [RANT] This Maven thing is killing us....
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 12:26:50 GMT
The original snapshot feature works just fine.

There was a particular variation of the feature added that doesn't work
as designed. (MNG-1908). The variation works exactly the same way but
reuses the file on the server.

Using uniqueVersion = false (the default) and a clean up script on the
server is a workaround.

Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/