maven-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: [RANT] This Maven thing is killing us....
Date Mon, 03 Jul 2006 12:00:31 GMT
roger.butenuth@sdm.de wrote:
> Unfortunately the SNAPSHOT-feature is broken (at least in 2.0.4): When you have a copy
of a snapshot versioned artifact, the jar is not updated when a new jar with same snapshot
version is uploaded to the repository. I already filed this as a bug and hope it will be fixed
in 2.0.5. It is annoying to increase version numbers during development or sending mails around
"please delete xyz in you local repository...

> Roger

If artifact sharing at snapshot time is not working, then one of the
nominal core features of maven "better x-team dev" isnt. What is the
test process here?

-steve