maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RANT] This Maven thing is killing us....
Date Sun, 02 Jul 2006 23:20:30 GMT
Now, they're referring to when uniqueVersion = false (which is not the
default). That feature has always been broken, it was only discovered
recently though, and when I attempted to fix it for 2.0.4 it caused a
performance degradation and I decided to hold off until it could be more
fully considered. It's all documented in JIRA, including the patch to
make it work if you can live with all the extra connections.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/