maven-dev mailing list archives

From Edwin Punzalan <epunza...@exist.com>
Subject Re: [RANT] This Maven thing is killing us....
Date Sat, 01 Jul 2006 23:01:37 GMT

May I add, that when maven already downloaded a poor/invalid pom, even
after fixing the pom in the repository, maven won't know that it's
changed (unless the version changed) and it will not download it.  So
you end up still using your local repo copy.

To re-download a pom, you have to delete your local copy first.

This is a good solution though: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1258