maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Alexandre Poitras" <alexandre.poit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RANT] This Maven thing is killing us....
Date Tue, 04 Jul 2006 15:12:46 GMT
I think having a transitive dependency repository is good. Of course,
you depend upon the community good willing but it is the same
principle for a wiki. Quality will increase if more and more people
participate. I think the Maven Evangelisation guide should be more
visible on the Maven web site because right now there aren't a lot of
people who know how to submit a correction.