maven-dev mailing list archives

From Ole Ersoy <ole_er...@yahoo.com>
Subject Archetype Component Development Questions
Date Sat, 08 Jul 2006 03:27:47 GMT
Hi,

It looks like the Archetype component is pluggable,
since there's one named DefaultArchetype?  Is there
any documentation that describes how to make the
substitution happen?

I need to make one that I can substitute for the
default, such that a multi project archetype istance
can be created.

So it will create both the parent project and the
child projects.

Is anyone working on something like this already?

I tried using the same dependencies as the
maven-archetype-core project, but they are not
fetchable from the repository.

Should I just install them manually?

Thanks,
- Ole