maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Carlos Sanchez" <car...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RANT] This Maven thing is killing us....
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2006 16:22:24 GMT
I remember more or less who makes good upload requests and who doesn't ;)

Anyway that's why the field in jira proving that you're a member of
the project is. If you are member and you request an upload that goes
directly without checking correctness if the group already exist.

We can start a wiki with people volunteering for projects that don't
collaborate.

--
I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.