maven-dev mailing list archives

From <hermod.opstv...@dnbnor.no>
Subject RE: creating a new project with the MavenEmbedder
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 10:17:51 GMT
Hi

Yes, I actually had that line in, and it did printed the current directory, not the one given
by the .setBaseDir call. That was why I wrote that something must be wrong in another bean,
and queried about which bean is responsible for setting the parameters. The odd thing is as
I wrote that the eclipse:eclipse archetype does it right.

Hermod

-----Original Message-----
From: Trygve Laugstøl [mailto:trygvis@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 12:10 PM
To: Maven Developers List
Subject: Re: creating a new project with the MavenEmbedder

hermod.opstvedt@dnbnor.no wrote:
> Hi
>
> Something must be wrong in another place. The eclipse:eclipse goal excutes ok with the
supplied (i.e correct) basedir, but the MavenArchetypeMojo for some reason is supplied the
working directory, which is not what is supplied in the call.

You mean if you add this:

   System.out.println("basedir: " + basedir.getAbsolutePath() );

it will give you the current directory instead of the one you give the
embedder? If it do give the correct value it got to be an issue with
something inside the Archetype core itself.

> Here is the patch :

The patch looks correct.

--
Trygve

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the anti virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.