maven-dev mailing list archives

From "jerome lacoste" <jerome.laco...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running a mojo inside from another mojo
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 10:35:56 GMT
On 6/8/06, Mikko Levonmaa <mikko.levonmaa@vega.fi> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm tryin gto develop a plugin that will fiddle around with the artifact
> produced by the assembly plugin. I can run the AsseblyMojo inside
> MyMojo, but how would I go about configuring the AssemblyMojos parameters?
>
> Or am I going about this the wrongway ;)

Please correct me if I am wrong.

I think that the usual way is to create a new mojo and introduce a base class.

But I think that fields initialization of your new mojo (done by
plexus) doesn't work accross Java packages, so you wll probably be out
of luck and will have to create a wrapper with it's own similar
config.

Double check with official developers.

Cheers,