maven-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephane Nicoll" <stephane.nic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: execute project from ear
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 15:02:48 GMT
Please use the user list for this kind of question!

Your master POM should have a type of 'pom' I guess with the list of
modules to build. Then you need to add a sub-project for the EAR.

The warModule should be named webModule.

If you still have the problem, run maven with the -e switch to check
what's going on.

Cheers,
St├ęphane

On 6/1/06, karim33 <h_karim2004@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> hi all;
>
> is it possible to execute modules (ejb,war,...) from my ear pom:
>
> -project
>         -pom.xml
>         -ejb
>         -common
>         -webapp
>
> i want launch the differente subproject ant create my ear in the pom.xml
> <packaging>ear</packaging>
>
> i used the plugin below but i've the error:
>
> [INFO]
> [ERROR] BUILD ERROR
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Failed to configure plugin parameters for:
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-ear-plugin:2.2
>

> Cause: Class 'org.apache.maven.plugin.ear.EarModule' cannot be instantiated
> [INFO]
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Total time: 46 seconds
> [INFO] Finished at: Thu Jun 01 16:55:34 CEST 2006
> [INFO] Final Memory: 3M/6M
> [INFO]
>

> <plugin>
>    <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>      <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId>
>          <configuration>
>                 <modules>
>                  <javaModule>
>                   <groupId>hgpp_src</groupId>
>                       <artifactId>commonhgpp</artifactId>
>                  </javaModule>
>
>                  <ejbModule>
>                   <groupId>ejb_jar</groupId>
>                       <artifactId>ejb_jar</artifactId>
>                  </ejbModule>
>         <warModule>
>                       <groupId>${produit}_war</groupId>
>               <artifactId>portlets${produit}</artifactId>
>         </warModule>
>
>         </modules>
>        </configuration>
>  </plugin>