maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Release maven-deploy-plugin 2.2.1
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 06:27:23 GMT
Hi John,

Can you reset the versions in JIRA and call this vote again?

(yes, I know I have a vote from mid-may on the WAR plugin still hanging
out there. I found more issues to fix and hope to get to it this week).

- Brett

Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/