maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] [m1] release xdoc-plugin-1.10
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:35:28 GMT
Lukas Theussl wrote:

>> If the Downloads link problem above and another problem I found (will
>> send another mail about that) can be solved, I'm +1. The rest seems to
>> be Commons specific, which shouldn't hold back the release of the xdoc
>> plugin.
>>

> I deployed another snapshot, please test.
>
> Cheers,
> -Lukas

Without maven.xdoc.distributionUrl set the downloads link no longer show
up in either of the commons components. So thats good.

But if I set
maven.xdoc.distributionUrl=http://jakarta.apache.org/site/downloads/downloads_commons-fileupload.cgi

in Commons fileupload the "Downloads" link shows up, but the
downloads.html page says:
   "You must define the maven.xdoc.distributionUrlproperty if you wish to
    generate the download report."

I had a peek at plugins-parent\project.properties to see the syntax of
the property and I think that I got it right.

Then I tried to do 'maven site' on the maven-tasklist-plugin, using xdoc
1.10-SNAPSHOT. This produced the same results as for Commons fileupload.
So the xdoc plugin doesn't seem to pick up the property correctly.

Again, this is using Maven 1.0.2.

--
Dennis Lundberg