maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [result] Re: [vote] Dennis Lundberg as a Maven Plugins committer
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 22:35:58 GMT
Thank you for giving me this opportunity. I hope that I can be of use to
the Maven community.

On the practical side, my commit privileges are working - I just made my
first commit. Who can I contact to get some more privileges in JIRA? I'd
like to assign issues to myself.

Are there any special docs that are required reading for a new
committer? I have found this one:
http://maven.apache.org/guides/development/guide-m2-development.html

--
Dennis Lundberg