maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [maven-maven1-plugin] 3 patches awaiting review
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 12:39:23 GMT
I must say that I agree with Brett here. My goal has been to post small
specific patches to JIRA, so that they can be easily reviewed. I know,
from own experience, how difficult it can be to review a patch that does
*everything*. It makes it hard to see what is really going on.

However, if Carlos, or someone else, is willing to review and commit
larger patches I'm OK with that too. It makes life a little easier at my
end.

I've created a new version of the patch that had conflicts. It might
have occurred because the patches was not applied in the same order that
they were created. This illuminates one problem that many small patches
can have.

Until I hear back from you, with notice of how you want to do with
patches from here on, I will not post any new patches to JIRA. It will
not stop me from working on the code though :)

Finally, I would like to thank Carlos for taking the time to review and
commit the work I have done.

--
Dennis Lundberg