maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [maven-maven1-plugin] 3 patches awaiting review
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 21:31:40 GMT
Hello again

There are now three more patches available in JIRA, for the
maven1-plugin, that needs some tender love and care (i.e. review and
commit) :)
- http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2335
- http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2336
- http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2338

These patches cover points 1 and 3 below, and prepares for point number 2.

--
Dennis Lundberg