maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Please raise MJAR-39 priority
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:34:05 GMT
Here's what I understand the current plugin lovin' pecking order to be:
- WAR (I have a release voted on here, just need to DO IT)
- EJB (Carlos, Stephane and Kenney have stepped up)
- JAR (Lots 'o' patches)
- SUREFIRE (a few high priority issues raised recently that need review)

I have 1 and 4 covered. Any volunteers for JAR?

- Brett

Brett Porter <brett@apache.org>
Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org/
Better Builds with Maven - http://library.mergere.com/