maven-dev mailing list archives

From "John Casey" <casey.joh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Release maven-deploy-plugin 2.2.1
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 13:43:47 GMT
Yes, you're right Mike. I've changed the subject accordingly...

Brett, what I meant was that Maven cannot use a custom pluginRepository
location given in a settings profile if there isn't a pom.xml running the
build. While I know we have the apache.snapshots repository location
available for normal artifact resolution, I'm pretty sure it's not available
for plugin resolution. So, I'm not sure how you can use the deployed plugin
snapshot via deploy:deploy-file. There is a bug filed against MNG for this,
scheduled for 2.0.5.

-john