maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [M2 REPO] mess in /servicemix
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 15:18:20 GMT
When we implement something like <provides>, so that these can say
"treat me like the real one if it ever turns up", then this is probably
a reasonably expedient way.

I'd much rather they use a private repo where they can do what they want
until they get it into ibiblio. I think that's a better solution. WDYT?

- Brett