maven-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Nicoll <stephane.nic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [m1] download source archive for IDE integration
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 19:20:56 GMT
Hi,

I have implemented the integration for the eclipse plugin. It does not
use wagon in the aim to be compatible with maven 1.0.x.

The patch is attached to the MPECLIPSE-60 issue
(http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/attachment/18498/MPECLIPSE-60.patch)

Can someone please review it? I will fully test it in an integration
scenario tomorrow.

Thanks,
St├ęphane

--