maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [important] plugin statuses
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 02:03:12 GMT
Anyone want to update:
clean, ear, ejb, jar, plugin, rar, war, compiler, resources, source,
ant, antlr, release, repository, idea, eclipse, verifier, checkstyle,
clover, javadoc, projectinforeports below?

I'll pass back over this and fill in the gaps at the end of the month,
then this will become a monthly activity (as segregated below).

Let me know if you have any thoughts on the effectiveness of this.

- Brett