maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: plugin releases
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 02:00:56 GMT
I've been working on the site plugin.

I'll resend my mail where I was asking for updates from people, which
was my attempt to do this.

I don't think allotting owners works or is in sync with community spirit
(obligating someone in particular when they may or may not have time).
It just takes someone with an interest at the time to clear as many JIRA
issues as possible and call for a release.

- Brett