maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven Repository Manager - Proxy
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:37:04 GMT
Sounds good. I'd put all these and the other suggestions into JIRA.

I think some of these might come in a later release, and some parts of
it already exist/are planned for MRM (eg browse and search). I'll put up
some page flows soon to illustrate how the app might look.

The main thing I'm interested in right now is bringing in the remote
artifacts to the local one on request - the cosmetic stuff can be done
later.

Cheers,
Brett