maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <dennis.lundb...@mdh.se>
Subject Re: svn commit: r370646 - in /maven/maven-1/plugins/trunk/changelog: src/main/org/apache/maven/changelog/ChangeLog.java xdocs/changes.xml
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:49:48 GMT
Actually, one of the problems, the most pressing one, was introduced by
his patch:

-                clFactoryClass =
-                    (String) FACTORIES.get( connection.substring( 4, 7 ) );
+                int iProviderEnd = connection.indexOf( ":", 4 );
+                if ( iProviderEnd == -1 )
+                {
+                    // Connection = scm:<provider>
+                    iProviderEnd = connection.length();
+
+                clFactoryClass = (String) FACTORIES.get(
connection.substring( 4, iProviderEnd ) );

I'll supply a patch for this tomorrow.
Should I put it in JIRA?

--
Dennis Lundberg