maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: shared space
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 21:42:32 GMT
John Casey wrote:
> I'm +1 for moving maven-archiver there. If you're talking about
> maven-plugin-tools-ant|model|... then I'm -1, since these constitute
> core features of maven (things we brag about in maven releases :)

We don't brag about producing jars/wars/ears? :)

The only reason I pointed at the plugin tools is because they aren't
distributed with Maven and we would conceivably want to upgrade them
without a Maven release. However, since they are closely tied to the
plugin API, I think its sensible to keep them where they are.

- Brett