maven-dev mailing list archives

From John Casey <jdcasey1...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: shared space
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:39:43 GMT
I'm +1 for moving maven-archiver there. If you're talking about
maven-plugin-tools-ant|model|... then I'm -1, since these constitute
core features of maven (things we brag about in maven releases :)

I've got some stuff I need to move there, but waiting for the
proprietary side to settle down...at least, I *think* that's a good
place for this stuff.

-John