maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <dennis.lundb...@mdh.se>
Subject Re: [m2] Problem having the parent on the same level as the children using the site-plugin
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 21:46:13 GMT
This is exciting stuff. After setting together a minimal test case. It
worked  *without* <relativePath/>. So i decided so go back through my
session to see what had happened. Since I am using snapshots there were
some updates done at the beginning of today's session:

http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-decoration-model/1.0-alpha-7-SNAPSHOT/doxia-decoration-model-1.0-alpha-7-20060109.223024-8.jar
Previous version was:
   doxia-decoration-model-1.0-alpha-7-20060106.215950-7.jar

http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-site-plugin/2.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-site-plugin-2.0-20060106.225541-3.jar
Previous version was:
   maven-site-plugin-2.0-20060101.013441-1.jar

So I guess that whatever problem I had earlier was solved by either of
these two updates. Looking at the commits made to maven-site-plugin I
found this one that looks like it could be the one:

Log: [MSITE-62] improve relative path discovery and apply to whole
descriptor

Sorry for the noise.

--
Dennis Lundberg