maven-dev mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [m2] Problem having the parent on the same level as the children using the site-plugin
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 11:37:06 GMT
Hi Dennis,

Could you drop a test case into JIRA for this? Would like to get it
resolved before 2.0. Looks like a bug, because it should find stuff
inside the reactor. It may be related to the
non-inheritance/interpolation bugs which are already there.

Do you have <relativePath/> set correctly in the children? It shouldn't
matter in the reactor, but worth checking.

- Brett