maven-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <dennis.lundb...@mdh.se>
Subject [m2] Problem having the parent on the same level as the children using the site-plugin
Date Sat, 07 Jan 2006 00:13:59 GMT
Hi all

I'm trying out the new site-plugin in a multi-module setup. My setup
looks like this:

-+- parent-project
  |  +- pom.xml
  |  +- src
  |     +- site
  |        +- site.xml
  +- module-1
  |  +- pom.xml
  |  +- src
  |     +- site
  |        +- site.xml
  +- module-2
  |  +- pom.xml
  |  +- src
  |     +- site
  |        +- site.xml
  +- ...

In the pom of the parent project I have a modules section that looks
like this:

   <modules>
     <module>../module-1</module>
     <module>../module-2</module>
   </modules>

Running mvn site, in the directory of the parent project, successfully
builds the parent site as well as the sites for each of the modules.

However, the parent project has a ${modulesItems} in it's site.xml and
there are no links there to the modules.

If I move a module into the parent directory and change the
module-elements accordingly, the links show up correctly.

Can someone help me out?

--
Dennis Lundberg